Folding Stand-Up™ Utility Trailer for Side x Sides, ATV’s and UTV’s
Big and beefy and ready for action, the Folding Stand-Up™ Utility Trailer works as both a powersports trailer for your ATVs, UTVs, and Side x Sides, and as a general-purpose utility trailer with its large 6 ft. x 9 ft. expanded metal deck. And in true Kendon style, it folds up and stands up for amazing space-saving convenience. The Utility has a 2,000-lbs.-rated axle and heavy-duty expanded metal deck. Big, strong, and useful. The Utility folds up and stands up and has a footprint barely larger than a large bedroom dresser. Convenient, manageable, and helpful.
Superior design, exceptional performance
Exceptional performance doesn’t just happen by accident, it’s a product of superior design and years of testing and refinement. Kendon’s round steel tube construction and triangulated frame geometry is inspired by race-car design and engineering. The result is a trailer that is incredibly easy to use and even easier to tow.
Our years of testing and refining our frame geometry helped us develop an amazingly lightweight, incredibly strong trailer. That means a great ride for your bike or cargo and an easy tow for your vehicle. And for you that means a trailer that’s easy to stand up and maneuver in the garage.
- Model: ATV/UTV/SXS Utility Trailer
- Part Number: UT305SXS
- Standard Color: Black
- Paint/Coating: Powder Coated
- Frame Material: Steel Tubing
- Deck Area: 72” x 108”
- Deck Area Inside Rail: 76.75” x 116”
- Deck/Platform Type: Heavy-Duty Expanded Metal
- Deck/Platform Height: 18″
- Weight: 530 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Maximum Length: 150″
- Width: 101″
- Standing Depth: 27″
- Standing Height: 96″ with removable tongue removed
- Length from Front Tire to Rear Axle: 112” (Max Vehicle Measurement)
- Width Between Fenders: 84″
- Width Between Rails: N/A
- Ramp: 2 ramps, 48″ x 13″ (included)
- Wheel/Tire Size: ST175/80R13 – 13″/Radial
- Wheel/Rim Type: Modular Chrome/Steel
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 5-on-4½”
- Hitch Class: Class 2 or Higher (recommended)
- Hitch Height: 18″ – 19″
- Coupler/Ball Size: 2″
- Coupler: Requires 2″ Ball
- Electrical Connector: 4-Pin Flat
- Suspension Type: Independent Torsion Suspension
- Suspension Mounts: Double Mounting Brackets
- End-Units/Hubs: Removable Spindle – SuperLube
- Tongue Weight: 10% – 15% of Total Load Weight (approximate)
- Transportation Capabilities: Full 6′ x 9′ deck. Ideal for up to two (2) ATVs, multiple Dirt Bikes, one (1) UTV/SXS, one (1) Golf Cart, and/or Cargo