SOLACE DELUXE MOTORCYCLE CAMPING TRAILER – 23 CU FT
About this item:
Do you and your partner have different definitions of camping? Yours: pitching a tent under a tree in the woods? Hers/his: checking into a three-star hotel?
If so, it sounds like a compromise is in order. The Solace Deluxe Motorcycle Camping Trailer is both a tent camper and cargo trailer. Suspended on an independent torsion axle and two 12″ wheels, the spacious trailer boasts 23 ft³ of storage (without the tent—16 ft3 when transporting the tent); so there’s plenty of space to bring everything you need for a weekend or week in the woods, a campground, a bike rally, or wherever the open road takes you.
Who wants to sleep on the ground when it might rain?
Don’t sleep on the ground; let Solace elevate you! A camper writes in an online review, “…spent over $4k on motels last year, so bought a camp trailer this fall…. Wife doesn’t mind a tent trailer; she’s up off the ground.”
The trailer’s cargo box opens to become raised bed and floor platforms to keep campers from sleeping and standing on cold, wet ground. The tent attaches to these platforms.
Supplied by a leading manufacturer of popups in the RV industry, the tent is quick and easy to set up and take down. What’s more, the high-quality, 2-ply material is wind resistant, water repellent and tough enough to shelter you from Mother Nature’s most fickle conditions.
Is there enough space inside the tent to move around?
After locating the perfect camping spot, it only takes about 5 minutes to convert the heavy-duty tent into a 72 ft2 home away from home. This sizable motorcycle camper has enough space for a full or queen sized air mattress, a small table, and a couple of chairs. Plus, at 6’7’’ in the dining area, there’s plenty of room to stand tall.
Won’t it be too hot to sleep outside?
Bring an air conditioner! Solace is designed with an AC port to accommodate it. And, once you’ve achieved that perfect temperature inside the tent, use the built-in access zipper to grab a cold beverage from your included cooler without having to leave the tent.
But what about the price tag?
A great design, amazing customer service, and a fantastic price make the Solace pull behind motorcycle camper trailer by far one of the best motorcycle camper trailers for sale on the market today. Selling for about $1600 LESS than our leading competitor, you just can’t beat the price.
- Setup time is less than five (5) minutes!
- 23 Cubic Feet of Cargo Space
- 12″ Aluminum Wheels are STANDARD
- Tent poles are pre-installed
- Table is included for FREE
- Queen-size Air Mattress is included for FREE
- Wiring Harness
- 4-Pin Flat Connector
- Cargo Bag is included for FREE
- DOT Taillights
- Cooler Combo includes a Cooler & Cooler Rack
- 1 7/8″ Swivel Ball Coupler included for FREE
- Approximately 16 cubic feet of usable storage space when closed
- 72 Sq. ft. of dining and sleeping space
- 6’7″ Head Room (at its highest point)
- Air Conditioner Port
- Independent Torsion Axle Design
- Tent is a gray/silver color VRX-14 fabric custom made by Top Stitch, Inc. of Elkhart, IN
CLOSED CAMPER BOX:
- Dimensions – 104″ L x 43″ W x 38″ H
- Distance from Ground to Bottom of Box – 18.5″
- Distance from Ground to Top of Box (not including rails) – 38″
- Towing Height – 38″
OPEN CAMPER DIMENSIONS:
- Dining Area -102″ L x 68.5″ W
- Sleeping Area – 78″ L x 58″ W
- Height at Highest Point – 6’7″
- Cooler Dimensions – 23″L x 14″ W x 15″ H
- Tongue Length – 43″
- Tongue Weight – 20 lbs
- Suspension – Independent Torsion Axle
- Weight – 400 lbs
OTHER CAMPER INFORMATION:
- Tire Size: 5.30×12 inch
- Cold Pressure: 60 psi
- Empty Weight: 385 lb
- Maximum Load Capacity: 450 lb
- Hitch Height 15.5″
The Cooler Rack Combo includes a cooler & cooler rack. Usable storage space is an approximation and will vary depending on how tightly or loosely you roll the tent.The highest point of the camper in the open position is in the dining area.
- 1-yr Limited Warranty