Single-Rail Folding Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Trailer (Push-On Operation)
For one bike, lightweight, space-saving convenience the Kendon Single-Rail Folding Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Trailer is perfect for you. Outstanding towing performance and excellent value make this single-rail trailer a must-have. The Single-Rail trailer carries one full-size motorcycle or, with the rail removed, can haul various types of cargo up to 1,000 lbs. At only 300 lbs., the Single-Rail trailer is easy to maneuver and takes up about the same space as a small bedroom dresser or chest of drawers.
Superior design, exceptional performance
Exceptional performance doesn’t just happen by accident, it’s a product of superior design and years of testing and refinement. Kendon’s round steel tube construction and triangulated frame geometry is inspired by race car design and engineering. The result is a trailer that is incredibly easy to use and even easier to tow.
Our years of testing and refining our frame geometry helped us develop an amazingly lightweight, incredibly strong trailer. That means a great ride for your bike and an easy tow for your vehicle. And for you that means a trailer that’s easy to stand up and maneuver in the garage.
- Model: Single Rail Trailer
- Part Number: BB107
- Standard Color: Black
- Paint/Coating: Powder Coated
- Frame Material: Steel Tubing
- Deck Area: Diamond shape, 35″ x 84″
- Deck/Platform Type: Aluminum Diamond Plate (.063 Gauge)
- Deck/Platform Height: 13″
- Weight: 300 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Total Overall Length: 114″
- Width: 72″
- Standing Depth: 27″
- Standing Height: 84″
- Length from Front Tire to Rear Axle: 96″ (max bike measurement)
- Width Between Fenders: 54″
- Width Between Rails: N/A (removable rail)
- Rail Width: 6.5″ (max front tire width)
- Ramp: 1 ramp, 45″ x 10½” (included)
- Wheel/Tire Size: ST175/80R13 – 13″/Radial
- Wheel/Rim Type: 8-Spoke Chrome/Steel
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 5-on-4½”
- Hitch Class: Class 2 or Higher (recommended)
- Hitch Height: 19″ – 21″
- Coupler/Ball Size: 2″
- Coupler: Requires 2″ Ball
- Electrical Connector: 4-Pin Flat
- Suspension Type: Independent Torsion Suspension
- Suspension Mounts: Double Mounting Brackets
- End-Units/Hubs: Removable Spindle – SuperLube
- Tongue Weight: 10% – 15% of Total Load Weight (approximate)
- Transportation Capabilities: Up to one (1) Cruiser, Sport, Adventure Touring, Dual Sport and/or Dirt Bikes and/or Cargo