About this item:
For over ten years, our tow dollies have been a top choice for RVers and folks searching for premium car tow dollies online, our new STOW and GO FOLDING Featuring a robust steel frame, swivel tire pan, and a fold-and-store design, makes traveling with a second vehicle a pleasurable proposition.
We built our 670-lb folding car tow dolly with heavy-duty galvanized steel. The process of galvanizing involves coating the steel in layers of zinc. For buyers, this means you’re getting a trailer that’s hardwearing, rust-resistant, and one heck of a head-turner.
Additionally, we equip the tow dolly with a swivel pan to relieve stress on the vehicle-in-tow’s front end. Instead of engaging the vehicle-in-tow’s steering box when turning, the swivel pan does the work.
Fold and Store:
unique design provides a space-saving solution by allowing the user to transform the car tow dolly from 132.5 inches length extended to just 72 inches folded. How? Just fold up the ramps; remove the clevis pin from the tongue, and use the swivel wheel on the trailer jack to roll the tongue towards the tow dolly’s fender. That’s a size reduction of nearly 50 percent. And that’s space you can use for something else in your driveway, garage, or RV lot.
Hydraulic Surge Brakes:
In most states, brakes and an emergency breakaway system are required by law. So, it fit with every drum brakes and a Demco actuator (includes a breakaway cable). These are standard equipment on our foldable car tow dolly at no additional charge.
- Integrated folding ramps
- Folding tongue
- 72″ folded length—reduced footprint saves space and money at RV lots
- 3,500 lb Maximum over-the-axle weight
- Trailer tongue jack with swivel wheel—included
- Tongue handle for easy moving, coupling, and uncoupling
- 2″ Ball coupler
- 2 Safety chains
- Integrated, adjustable winches—MAXIMUM ease-of-use
- Hydraulic surge brakes
- Drum brakes
- Demco DA66 actuator
- Emergency breakaway system
- 14″ Steel wheels
- Sturdy steel fenders—silver powder-coated
- Tilting swivel pan—easy loading
- 2 Redundant security chains for added peace of mind—included
- DOT approved LED taillights—LED lights last longer than incandescent bulbs
- Low-weight, high-strength tubular steel construction—tow your second vehicle with confidence
- 4-pin flat connector—factory molded
- Premium galvanized finish—ensures rust-free protection for years to come
- Empty Weight 670 lb
- Maximum Over-the-Axle Weight 3,500 lb
- Maximum Vehicle-in-Tow Curb Weight 4,900 lb
- Coupler: 2”
- Finish: Galvanized
- 6,500-lb-rated Lashing Winches
- 12,000 lb Rated Tire Nets (Free straps included)
- Dual Safety Chain Set
- Heavy Duty Spindles & Cast Hubs w/ Easy-Lube Hub
- Sturdy Steel Fenders—silver powder-coated
- Tires: 14” Heavy Duty
- DOT Approved Lighting
- Pre-Wired Factory Wiring Harness
- Drum Brakes
- Demco Actuator and Emergency Breakaway System (hydraulic surge brakes)
- LED Taillights
- Maintenance-Free Teflon Pads for Easy Turning Pan
- Tire Pan Width : 79 1/2 in. maximum width / 43 3/4 in. minimum width
- Requirements: Flat 4-Pin Connector / 2″ Ball / 18″ Tongue Height
Stow-and-GOFolding Tow Dolly™ comes with a 1-year factory warranty.